Doctor insights on:
Coming Off Indomethacin
What is better for my body to take daily up to 3 times a day paracetamol, ibuprofen or indomethacin for strong pain that keeps coming back?
Probably ibuprofen: Nsaid medicines (non-steroidal anti-inflammatories) all come with risks. I want to make sure you are receiving guidance on how to take these medicines from your physician. All nsaids can cause gastritis (inflamed lining of stomach), peptic ulcers, and kidney dysfunction. They can also increase your risk of bleeding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Coming off mirtazapine
- Coming off trazodone
- Coming off spironolactone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coming off metoprolol
- Coming off amlodipine
- Why is skin in my mouth coming off?
- Skin coming off roof of mouth
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free