Doctor insights on:
Combining Form Meaning Thyroid
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a thyroid nodual?
- Underactive thyroid
- How long does it take for a black eye to form?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a heterogeneous echotexture of the thyroid?
- Heterogeneous thyroid gland without discrete nodule means
- Overactive thyroid
- What causes thyroid nodules to form?