Doctor insights on:
Color Oops Hair Color Remover
Melanin: Skin color is determined by the amount of melanin pigment that is deposited in the skin. Melanin comes from cells called melanocytes that live in the upper levels of skin (epidermis). Darker skinned people produce large deposits of melanin. Hair color is determined by two type of melanin pigment (eumelanin and pheomelanin) different combinations of these give different hair color. ...Read more
A few days: That being said, you may have some redness and irritation of your scalp as well as some dryness of your hair. The chemicals in most hair dyes are very strong and if it is at all possible, try to wait a month between treatments to avoid complications. Best wishes, Pamela Svendsen, MD ...Read more
Sir am frm chennai my age is 25 my hair color is black .. Nw its changing into white slowly nearly 15 percent .. So what should I do to stop it :) plz.
Pantothenic acid: This is a vitamin and from personal experience and the nutritional literature this seems to be the case. Zinc supplementation might be another nutrient to try. There do not seem to be any ubiquitous scientific reports of efficacy however. Maybe it has never been studied. ...Read more
I have color treated hair color.. It's dry and dull, what should I do to improve the texture? Any medications or products?
Healthtap Doctors: are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. May wish to discuss with your beautician. ...Read more
What kind of disorders or illnesses can make hair color change? Light color to dark color. Thanks!
Apart from hair color, foods they eat, are all the functioning of organs inside the human body, the type of diseases the very same in any part of world?
Yes: But we all differ in detail so the particular disease might be genetic risk. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it true that your eyebrows are the same color as your pubic hair?
- Dandruff shampoo that is safe for color treated hair
- Henna hair color and breastfeeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a certain color of hair that is most likely to go bald?
- What foods to eat to keep your natural hair color?
- Why does the hair color of some babies change when they get older?
- Newborn hair color
- How to increase melanin to restore hair color?