Doctor insights on:
Color Of Urine During Early Pregnancy
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
They can. : Vitamin B12 (or multivitamins containing b12) can turn the urine a deep yellow, or even orange color depending on your hydration status. This is normal and simply represents excess of this vitamin being excreted into the urine. It should not change the turbidity (cloudiness) or odor of the urine, and should not cause any pain or discomfort. ...Read more
What dose Amber color of urine mean !?
And I have lower back pain that may radiate to my flank and groin region with variable severity
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Color of urine when protein is in urine during pregnancy
- Early signs of pregnancy urine color
- Color of urine during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the side effect of taking prometrium 200mg during early pregnancy?
- Cloudy urine during early pregnancy
- Is strong smelling urine a sign of early pregnancy?
- Does urine change color during pregnancy?
- Talk to a pediatrician online