Doctor insights on:
Color Club Nail Polish
Nail polish: Numerous chemicals are in nail polish and the chemicals vary with the different products e.g. Nirocellulose, ethyl acetate, resins, plasticizers, solvent, coloring agents, adhesive poymers, formaldehydes, camphor, pigments, thickening agents, toluene, sylene and the list goes on and on. Anyone using nail polish should use products from companies that formulate responsibly and have a good reputation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why do my nails hurt (feel like they got hit with a hammer!) after i take off nail polish after having worn it a few days? Takes a few hrs to kick in.
Irritant?: If your nails only hurt after you removed the polish, i would suspect that remover is irritating them. ...Read more
I Have dark nails (too much melanin apparently).I have been consulting many times but no one can help. Am I condemned to wear nail polish all my life?
Nails: Yes there's nothing you can do about it ...Read more
If nail polish is hazardous as most doctors claim, how often should I apply it without taking the risk?
0....: Your nails are beautiful......in the natural form. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nail polish remover side effects
- What do nail polish fumes do to you?
- I got some nail polish on my tongue is it nontoxic to swallow
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does nail polish remover remove skin tags?
- Nail polish side effects
- Lamisil nail polish
- Does clear nail polish get rid of warts?
- Talk to a dermatologist online