Doctor insights on:
Colonoscopy To Straighten Intestines
It should be gone no: If you still have any problems , then let us know the present situation. ...Read more
The gastrointestinal tract starts at the mouth, travel down the tunnel (esophagus), which connects to the stomach, which then empties into the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum---the three parts of the small intestine (@25 feet). This empties into the colon or large intestine (about 5 feet), which then becomes the sigmoid colon, rectum and out the anus. So, every morsel eaten ...Read more
Precancerous polyps were found in my intestines in December then a large 15 mm one in was found inJuly, When should i have another colonoscopy?
Not usually: The colonoscope can reach the last part of the small bowel but only for a few inches. ...Read more
I had MRI of small intestines that had shown no abnormalities. Is there any point to have a colonoscopy next? Would that show anything different? Ty
Possibly: I see that you have abdominal bloating. There can be many causes for that. An abdominal MRI gets a good look at the ovaries and other abdominal organs, but it is not good at seeing the insides of your intestines. If you have not had a colonoscopy, this may be a test your doctor orders. It looks at the inside of your large intestine and gives different information than the MRI. Hope that helps! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a colonoscopy done today and doc said he had a hard time getting to my small intestines and had to use forceps, why would've it been hard?
When a gastroenterologist only can scope 80% of the Lg. intestine during colonoscopy,( the prep was completed as written) what should be next step?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have diarrhea after a colonoscopy?
- Clear soup broth to eat before colonoscopy
- How to relieve gas after a colonoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take retainer to straighten crooked teeth?
- Is it normal to feel weak days after colonoscopy?
- Is it normal to be constipated after a colonoscopy?
- Exercises to straighten bow legs
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online