Doctor insights on:
Colonoscopy To Straighten Intestines
It should be gone no: If you still have any problems , then let us know the present situation. ...Read more
The gastrointestinal tract starts at the mouth, travel down the tunnel (esophagus), which connects to the stomach, which then empties into the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum---the three parts of the small intestine (@25 feet). This empties into the colon or large intestine (about 5 feet), which then becomes the sigmoid colon, rectum and out the anus. So, every morsel eaten ...Read more
Not usually: The colonoscope can reach the last part of the small bowel but only for a few inches. ...Read more
Precancerous polyps were found in my intestines in December then a large 15 mm one in was found inJuly, When should i have another colonoscopy?
I had a colonoscopy done today and doc said he had a hard time getting to my small intestines and had to use forceps, why would've it been hard?
When a gastroenterologist only can scope 80% of the Lg. intestine during colonoscopy,( the prep was completed as written) what should be next step?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does colonoscopy look at small intestines?
- Does a colonoscopy go into the small intestine?
- Does a colonoscopy check the small intestines?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Large intestine ascending colon and cecum colonoscopy biopsy tubular adenoma
- Straighten teeth
- Straightening of the spine
- Straightening of the neck
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online