Doctor insights on:
Colonoscopy Prep Miralax Dulcolax
Colonoscopy prep with Dulcolax and magnesium citrite and still no bowel movement...Is this normal? Took Dulcolax tab this am and drank citrite at 4 pm...1.5 hours ago..Still nothing...?
Trust : Trust me, things will move. Sometimes it can take a few hours. Keep your laptop in the bathroom. ...Read more
I am getting a colonoscopy done. can I take the dulcolax and miralax (polyethylene glycol) at the same time?
Many options: There are many preps available. Options will vary with the endoscopist. It is best to discuss this with your doctor as he is the one who will advise you on the prep. A common option is a golytlely or CoLyte (polyethylene glycol) prep which involves consuming 4 liters of a peg solution. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had colonoscopy at 10:30 ate some food, now having diarrhea again.Totally loose like i had with prep. Prep was ducolax and miralax (polyethylene glycol). Is this normal?
I want to do a colon cleanse. My father had a colonoscopy, is it safe to follow his doctor's advice: 10mg of ducolax and 238g of Miralax (polyethylene glycol) w/ 64 oz. ?
While: It could be safe, only a doctor can prescribe such treatment with knowledge of your medical history ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Miralax and dulcolax prep for a colonoscopy
- Miralax dulcolax prep
- Dulcolax miralax bowel prep
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Colonoscopy prep dulcolax
- Miralax used for colonoscopy prep
- Colonoscopy prep using miralax
- Instructions for colonoscopy prep with miralax
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free