Doctor insights on:
Colonoscopy Medical Tool
Couldn't do. My colonoscopy/gastroscopy due to extreme fear of medical stuff, even with 20mg temazepam, what can I do to relax more for retest?
Talk to your doc!: It's ok to be scared & anxious. Many people are too worried to take tests that can detect problems early on when it's easier to treat. Talk to your doc about your fears. S/he should have other options up their proverbial sleeve besides temazepam 20mg. Perhaps you'll need to consider an anesthesiologist rather than just conscious sedation. Good luck! ...Read more
Pasty dirrhea vomiting and abdominal pain with a resent hospitalization for ednoscopy and colonoscopy should I seek medical attention?
Yes: Vomiting and diarrhea may be due to partial bowel obstruction from a variety of causes none of which should be ignored. An upper GI with water-soluble contrast should be done soon. It will tell you if there is something to worry about. Have you been losing weight? All the more reason to see a doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
63 year-old woman still has continuous mild stomach pain affecting her daily life, despite 3 yrs of medical treatment for gastritis found after.....?
Camera on a snake: A video camera on the end of a flexible stalk, not unlike a snake, is inserted through the rectum while you are asleep. You don't feel a thing, you won't remember it, and the only bed part is the prep. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Colonoscopy tools
- How long is the colonoscopy tool?
- Medical colonoscopy code
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Medical mutual coverage for colonoscopy
- Is there a medical apparatus or tool that can relieve headache?
- How to get a colonoscopy without medical insurance?
- Is golytely used for any medical purpose except colonoscopy prep?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free