Doctor insights on:
Colonic Diverticulosis Without Diverticulitis
I have been diagnosed with distal colonic diverticulosis without divertiulitis. No adenopathy is evident.What are the treatment options for this?
Diverticulitis is inflamation and/or infection of diverticuli, almost exclusively of the colon. The most common place is in the sigmoid colon, low on the left side. Symptoms are pain and tenderness of the left lower abdomen. They can be mild to severe. Sometimes worse with ...Read more
Biopsy colonoscopy clear, still having pain in colon/tender to touch diverticulosis diag. Can diverticulits flare have settled but still cause pain?
Diverticulis - what sort of diet would effectively prevent diverticulosis? (assuming that diverticuli are present in the colon)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diverticulosis and diverticulitis colonic diseases
- Sigmoid diverticulosis without diverticulitis
- Pan colonic diverticulosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Distal colonic diverticulosis
- Diverticulitis without fever
- Diverticulosis and diverticulitis support groups
- My doctor told me i have diverticulosis is it same as diverticulitis
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online