Doctor insights on:
Colon Cancer With Large Polyps Can Be Exposed To Uranium
Yes: Colon polyps predisposes to development of cancer, needs regular endoscopic removal and examination for cancer cells.Some of these polyp conditions runs in the family ( familial adenomatous polyposis ), then all the family members need to be examined march is colorectal cancer prevention month see your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Final few yards of your intestine, between the terminal ileum (small bowell) and rectum. It squeezes water and solidifies waste to stool. It is subject to outpouching (divertics) polyps, and these can become cancers. The cells are abnormal, invade into the muscle and travel ...Read more
2 yrs. After a colonoscopy i had another and they found a large polyp in the colon is that unusual? I have colon cancer in my family is that a concern
What does it mean to have a large friable polyp? I have a family history of colon cancer and have to wait 2 weeks for the results.
Patience: Waiting for test results can be torcher. Usually it takes 3-4 days for the pathologist to prepare the speciman and then evaluate, although different labs can vary in their time. A larger polyp would be concerning but the friability of the polyp would not change the potential diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Am i more likely to be diagnosed with colon cancer if the large polyp that was removed was labeled as "friable"?
Can removal of your gallbladder increase your risk for colon polyps or colon cancer because of bile salt being directly dumped into your large bowels.
Family history colon cancer, last colo, 3 yrs ago, nothing, today, large polyp, lab test, maybe echo, french doctor, anything else, probabilities?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can polyps be cancer with hpv?
- How fast can colon cancer be spreading from lymph nodes to other organs?
- Can i be screened for colon cancer with a ct scan instead of a colonoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can lumps of bladder cancer that have spread to my lungs be removed with surgery?
- How old can you be to get colon cancer?
- Can colon cancer be detected with a ct scan?
- How can fat cells be able to help people with spinal cord injuries?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free