Doctor insights on:
Colon Cancer Testimony Symptom Young
How quickly takes for the colon cancer to get evolved? Is the first symptoms to late to get healed? How do the young adults get protected?
Colonoscopy at 50: There are many risk factors for colon cancer. You should consult the website given below to see if you have any. If you do not have any risk factors you should get a colonoscopy at age 50. Avoid the behavioral risk factors of diet that may be applicable to you. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/colon-cancer/basics/risk-factors/CON-20031877 ...Read more
Final few yards of your intestine, between the terminal ileum (small bowell) and rectum. It squeezes water and solidifies waste to stool. It is subject to outpouching (divertics) polyps, and these can become cancers. The cells are abnormal, invade into the muscle and travel ...Read more
What are symptoms of colon cancer in a male.What one symptom should one look out for among other symptoms & in how many years does it progress.
Male or female: Occult bleeding found on testing would be an early sign Obvious bleeding Stool changes, obstipation,, constipation, obstruction, weight loss, palpable abdominal mass, and signs of metastatic disease. The large bowel may have a large lesion before any signs, and that is why colonoscopy is considered as we age. ...Read more
I've heard basically a 22 yr olds chance of colon cancer is pretty much nil is this true? If so why? I only have a poor appetite thats not a specific symptom of colon cancer right? Please explain in detail
Cancer pain: Usually not. Cancers are usually painless until they press on surrounding organs or nerves. Other symptoms for colon cancer should be observed, such as blood in stool. If there is any doubt, please see your internist or a GI specialist for a checkup, especially if you have a higher risk for cancer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are smelly farts a symptom of colon cancer?
- Is farting a symptom of colon cancer?
- How rare is colon cancer in 20s and why is it rare in young people if it is rare?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is low back pain a symptom of colon cancer?
- Is a palpable lump in the side a known symptom of colon cancer?
- Skinny thin stool symptom of colon cancer
- Is diarrhea a symptom of colon cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free