Doctor insights on:
Why would a pet scan show hyperactivity in an area in the colin where i had a polyp removed 2 months prior?
Rare tumors: Benign rare polyp that can occur anywhere in the gastrointestinal tract. 3% of all digestive system leiomyomas occur in colon. Sigmoid and transverse colon are most common sites. Bleeding, obstruction, and perforation are complications. Usually these are surgically removed. Can be sessile or pedunculated. These are usually found incidentally. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Nope: Assuming you have the correct diagnosis, acrochorda, and also known as skin tags, or fibroepithelial polyps, are benign skin growths often found in skin folds. Common locations include the neck, armpit, and groin. They also occur on the face, especially on the eyelids. On the other hand, the are sometimes associated with other noncommunicable diseases. Low-risk hpv 6 and 11 is rarely present. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bleeding after uterine polyp removal
- Polyps on the tongue
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bleeding after removal of cervical polyp
- How fast do colon polyps grow?
- Are polyps in lungs a sign of cancer?
- Kidney polyps symptoms
- What is the difference in between a hemorrhoid and a polyp?