Doctor insights on:
Cold Sensation Of The Chin
Why do I have a cold chill like sensation when i'm not cold or sick? I have them everyday and several times a day.
Doctor can evaluate: Normal, healthy people can get a brief sensation like that once in a while, without having any disorder. However, "several times a day" is more than the average person has, so a primary care doctor can evaluate and look one over to see if there are any signs or symptoms of an illness. One can start a "symptom diary" to help the doctor, writing down when things happen, how long they last, etc... ...Read more
I have been having a cold sensation of the top of my head, a cold freezing feeling. Could this be that I am just cold or something serious ?
Not serious: Having a cold feeling on top of your head is not a symptom of any particular illness. I would't worry about it. ...Read more
Hey I'm 30 yrs old and I've been experiencing this cold sensation on the left side of my chest and i also get some chest pains.. ?
I felt as if my heart was touched by ice. It was very cold at first, but then became very hot. I also felt a prickling sensation. What is that?
Chest pain: Your symptoms are very atypical and may have psychological overlay. Ought to see a doctor to be checked for physical problems first. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning sensation on the top of my foot
- Causes of burning sensation in the left arm
- Cold sensation on top of head
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning sensation on the back of my neck
- What are the chances of getting a cold sore as an adult if you never get them?
- Burning sensation in the back of my head
- Home remedies for sensation of fullness of the ear
- Could the tingling sensation in my vagina be a sign of pregnancy