Doctor insights on:
Cogentin Anticholinergic Agent
Do not experiment: Talk with to u physician and listen to his advise. ...Read more
Possibly : To get the best indication of bronchial hyper reactivity, you should not take any antihistamines for 3 to 7 days before the challenge. Unless, of course, the point is to see if Benadryl will diminish the reactivity. That's why you need to discuss such questions with the physician who ordered the test. ...Read more
Yes : Cogentin is benztropine and is used in psychiatry to treat medication side effects. It is highly anticholinergic, which means it can bind you up, blur your vision or make it hard to pee. However, too much of it clouds thinking and memory, in fact, the drugs used to treat alzheimer's have the opposite effect and benztropine is contraindicated in alzheimer's as a result ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does zyprexa have anticholinergenic effects? If it does would it have some properities similar to cogentin built into it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Akineton anticholinergic agent
- Artane anticholinergic agent
- Anticholinergic agent anti parkinson's agent
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Refludan anticholinergic agent
- Causative agent of influenza
- Why do anticholinergic drugs lower your blood pressure?
- Any relationship between agent orange and rheumatoid arthritis
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free