Doctor insights on:
Coffee Makes My Urine Smell
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Probably not.: Certain foods, dehydration, bladder infections and mild vaginal cahnges including bacterial vaginosis can have an impact on the smell of the urine. It very well may be completely normal unless there are other significant symptoms related to this such as pain, bladder spasms, or urinary frequency and urgency. ...Read more
It is okay...: That's okay & expected just like the unique smell after taking multivitamins. ...Read more
May be...: Urine smell is personally unique and also reflects dietary intake. For instance, ingesting asparagus or garlic comes with its additional unique odor. For ginger, try it out by yourself; it's fun to experience life. Yet, such unique smell poses no health risk as long as being comfortable and having normal urinalysis. But beware no overindulgence and obsession in everything we do in life. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my urine smell like coffee?
- What would make my urine smell?
- Why does asparagus make my urine smell?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my urine smell like fish?
- Why does my urine smell like buttered popcorn?
- Can vitamins make your urine smell?
- Why does my urine smell like what i eat?
- Talk to a urologist online for free