Doctor insights on:
Coffee Makes My Urine Smell
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Probably not.: Certain foods, dehydration, bladder infections and mild vaginal cahnges including bacterial vaginosis can have an impact on the smell of the urine. It very well may be completely normal unless there are other significant symptoms related to this such as pain, bladder spasms, or urinary frequency and urgency. ...Read more
It is okay...: That's okay & expected just like the unique smell after taking multivitamins. ...Read more
Urinary Odors: Urine odors typically come from what we've eaten or meds we've taken more than from worrisome illnesses. If there aren't any symptoms of infection such as urgency/frequency, burning with urination or bladder pain, i'd likely suspect it's something that will get better on its own. If it persists or any of the above symptoms arise, especially if feverish, go see your primary doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my urine smell like coffee?
- Why does asparagus make my urine smell?
- What would make my urine smell?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does iud makes urine smell?
- What makes your urine smell?
- What makes urine smell bad?
- Foods that make your urine smell
- Talk to a urologist online for free