Doctor insights on:
Code For Macrosomia
Macrosomia: As the term implies, macro, "big", soma, (carisoprodol) "body", the first thing you can see is a very large baby, usually larger than 8 pounds 8 ounces. The first symptoms we observe in a macrocosmic baby is jitteriness, this is almost always due to low blood glucose levels, next we may observe clonus, which is due to a low ionized calcium level, and third we may observe jaundice, due elevated bilirubin levels. ...Read more
Bomb threat: Code black is going to have different meanings, depending on where you are. In some cases, it means that someone has died. Othertimes it can mean a bomb threat, or even someone making a threat against themselves. A lot of places use colors to specify to staff that there is something happening without causing a riot or a commotion. To find more information click here: http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/h. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Puppps macrosomia
- Acog macrosomia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Macrosomia polyhydramnios
- Is difficulty breathing a symptom of macrosomia?
- Macrosomia difficulty breathing
- What is macrosomia and what causes it?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free