Doctor insights on:
Coconut And Cholesterol
Increases cholestero: It moistens hair & skin & has antimicrobial effects. After drinking coconut oil some people feel full & hunger is suppressed. Ingesting a couple of tbs of coconut oil per day can cause nausea & vomiting. Coconut oil has the highest saturated fat content of all oils with more than 13 grams of fat per tbs. It can increase cholesterol levels. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If i eat organic extra virgin unrefined coconut oil, and my cholesterol stays perfect, even though im eating sat fats, is my risk of heart disease big?
Does coconut water gives you cholesterol ? I don't have cholesterol at this point. Do not have cholesterol., never had.
Possibly: Some coconut water products may contain small amounts of lauric acid which can raise cholesterol. Not nearly as much as coconut oil or milk, however some people drink very large amounts of coconut water. If you do, it is worth checking with your doctor. ...Read more
I read that coconut oil is bad news for your ldl cholesterol, heart, and overall health. So should I stop using coconut oil?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Coconut water cholesterol content
- Is coconut oil high cholesterol?
- Coconut cream cholesterol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is coconut oil good for high cholesterol?
- Will coconut oil raise my cholesterol
- Can coconut oil reduce cholesterol?
- Is coconut oil good for lowering cholesterol?
- Talk to a cardiologist online