Doctor insights on:
Coco Butter Lotion
I put lotion on after showering and a few hrs later my legs itch like crazy I have used coco butter baby lotion lotion with aloe what else can I do?
My cousin was on the beach and i found out she used butter as lotion for the sun's rays! now she is red all over...What damage has happened?
I have a bunch of stretch marks. Coco butter doesn't work. Had them for long a time like for years... Weigh 105 to 110 height 5'1. What can I do?
Ive had a navel ring for about 5 months. Now i have a scar that is raised and dark in color around the top ball from being torn. Can i use coco butter?
Check out this link: Take care! http://m.Wikihow.Com/get-rid-of-stretch-marks.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is equate cocoa butter intense moisturizing body lotion good for your face as well? Can it help the redness on my cheeks?
Any good lotion is : Fine for facial skin, especially if it does not dry, irritate, or cause itching itself. Redness due to irritation and inflammation can be reduced if the irritation and inflammation is reduced, but redness due to emotion (blush) or rosacea will not be affected. Stay out of the sun! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Homemade cocoa butter lotion
- Allergies to cocoa butter lotions
- Cocoa butter lotion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cocoa butter lotion for stretch marks
- The difference between body butter lotion
- Terra nova revitalizing shea butter body lotion
- Vita coco coconut water benefits
- Cocoa butter lotion benefits