Doctor insights on:
I have allergic rhinitis, idid skin test( cockroach allergy) I am taking zykast, nasonex, (mometasone) sterimar it s already 5 months but no improvement ,
Allergies occur when your immune system is triggered by envirionmental factors it should ignore--for example, pollen in the air, or dander on a cat or dog--and creates cells to fight against them. An allergic reaction typically causes itching, congestion, or drainage, and ...Read more
I developed allergy to milk, tomatoes,yeast, house dust,house dust mites,paper dust,cockroach dust at the age of 16. Can they be outgrown?
Cockroach 16 allegry. Please explain this one? Had allegry test done & this one came back abnormal. Dont have roaches where i live. Cockroach sympts?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cockroach antibodies
- Home remedies for cockroaches
- Cockroach heart chambers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use cockroach sprays when pregnant?
- Allergy or allergies
- Milk allergy antibiotic allergies
- Allergy symptoms
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free