Doctor insights on:
Coca Cola Drink
YES: Half of a 16.9 oz coke has 5 1/2 tsp of sugar in the especially unhealthy form of high fructose corn syrup.Sugar is very addicting & nearly 2 tbsp. Is quite a bit. It also has caffeine, which is addicting.See http://www.Huffingtonpost.Com/news/sugar-addiction for good articles on sugar addiction & http://texasfarmersmarket.Org/the-hazards-of-drinking-soda/ aspartame is also addicting & unhealthy! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm drinking coca cola and go through 2 liter's in a day, if i was to switch to diet coke would this be better for me losing weight?
Yes-- but....: This is a ton of soda to be drinking each day -not healthy. Regading changing to diet soda it would be marked difference in calories but is still likely to impact your Insulin response. In a study which was supported by the national heart, lung & blood institute, it was noted that use of diet sodas is related to ^’ed fasting blood glucose levels & that the risk for type 2 diabetes mellitus is >. ...Read more
My stubborn husband had a heart attack last Oct and had angioplasty. He is now drinking coca-cola Zero against our advice. Please advise.
Hi doctor, I am having mitral valve prolapse with chest pain and shortness of breath.Does drinking coca cola and pepsi worsen it or create problem.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The effects of drinking coca cola
- How to stop drinking coca cola lose weight?
- Drinking coca cola makes me cough
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Health coca cola vs coke zero
- Paracetamol plus coca cola can cause abortion
- Negative effects of coca cola
- The harmful effects of coca cola
- Advantages and disadvantages of drinking coca cola