Doctor insights on:
Cloxacillin Side Effects
Probably not: Cloxacillin has no proven toxicity to the human fetus. There are no controlled data in human pregnancies; but, there are no reports of congenital abnormalities associated with it. Cloxacillin should only be given during pregnancy when need has been clearly established. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: No problem assuming you are not pregnant and you mean dicloxacillin. Some people have trouble with Advil (ibuprofen) irritating their stomach lining and cannot take it for that reason but most people your age tolerate it well, especially if taken with food. Older people with heart or kidney problems and those with diabetes should not take NSAIDS (nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs) like ibuprofen ...Read more
I was taking cloxacillin and wasnt able to finish coz my doc change it to cefuroxime, can this cause anti resistance?
Cloxacillin: Boils are usually caused by staphylococcus aureus. Over 90% of s.Aureus are resistant to Amoxicillin while depending on the local amount of mrsa, cloxacillin will be active against 60-70% of s.Aureus. All MRSA will be resistant to both these drugs. Mrsa is usually treated orally with septra/bactrim, Doxycycline or clindamycin. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The side effects of cloxacillin sodium
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Nature's bounty hair and nails side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects female masturbation
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online