Doctor insights on:
Clotrimazole Vaginal In Pregnant Women
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Vaginal applicator: Generally medications placed vaginally (e.g. Anti-fungals, Premarin (conjugated estrogens) cream...) come with a 'vaginal applicator'. The applicator twists on to the tube of medicine and with a slight squeeze the applicator fills up. The applicator is then placed in the vagina after which the plunger on the applicator is pushed- expelling the medication into the vagina. Voila! ...Read more
I used clotrimazole vaginal tablets last night for my yeast infection. Today some of the pill stuff comes out on to my underwear. Is that ok?
Can I use clotrimazole vaginal cream for itchy butthole, and I'm currently using it for fungi infection on inner thighs.
Been using clotrimazole vaginal cream for 2 weeks, symptoms are gone but my clitoris becomes red and sore after sex now plus my labia is puffy. Help?
Yes: Check with your OB about all symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginal discharge in pregnant women
- Clotrimazole vaginal cream dosage
- Clotrimazole vaginal cream
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes a vaginal strep infection in pregnant women?
- 3 nite clindamycin and clotrimazole vaginal suppositories
- Clotrimazole and clindamycin vaginal suppositories cansoft cl
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free