Doctor insights on:
Clotrimazole Vaginal In Pregnant Women
Vaginal applicator: Generally medications placed vaginally (e.g. Anti-fungals, Premarin cream...) come with a 'vaginal applicator'. The applicator twists on to the tube of medicine and with a slight squeeze the applicator fills up. The applicator is then placed in the vagina after which the plunger on the applicator is pushed- expelling the medication into the vagina. Voila! ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I used clotrimazole vaginal tablets last night for my yeast infection. Today some of the pill stuff comes out on to my underwear. Is that ok?
Can I use clotrimazole vaginal cream for itchy butthole, and I'm currently using it for fungi infection on inner thighs.
Been using clotrimazole vaginal cream for 2 weeks, symptoms are gone but my clitoris becomes red and sore after sex now plus my labia is puffy. Help?
Yes: This is safe if used sparingly and not for an extended period of time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a vaginal strep infection in pregnant women?
- Vaginal discharge in pregnant women
- Where is your bladder located in the body of a pregnant women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sternum pain and shortness of breath in pregnant women
- Pinworms in pregnant women
- Is creamy white vaginal discharge normal for women in their teens and twenties?
- Can pregnant women go in toboggans?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free