Doctor insights on:
Clonidine Hydrochloride And Chlorthalidone Dosage
I have recently been diagnosed with high blood pressure put on clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg .What sinus/allergy meds can I use?
Can I take chlorthalidone 25 mg daily and Chlonidine .1 3x a day for high bp. Hw effective are these two medications when used together?
Can Xanax, chlorthalidone, and Chlonidine be taken together? Xanax .5 3x day, chlorthalidone 25mg daily, Chlonidine .1 3x day
Doctor doubled my dosage of cardura and along with clonidine will my body get use to the side effects?
Usually: Minimize dizziness-lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position, switching from Cardura immediate-release (ir) to Cardura xl, therapy initiated with the lowest dose (4 mg once daily). Prior to starting therapy with Cardura xl, the final evening dose of Cardura should not be taken. Pde-5 inhibitor therapy should be initiated at lowest dose in patients taking cardur. ...Read more
How long would it take to wean off 3.0mg of clonidine taken everyday for past 5 months? I know that is a very large dose but I want to get off of this medication as soon as possible. How would I wean off it?
How long must i wait to switch back from clonidine ext. Release to clonidine immed. Release? Ext. Release is giving me headaches! dose on both 0.1 2xd
Not first choice: Clonidine is a blood pressure medication that also has several other uses. It would not be my first choice as a sleep aid. Please talk with your personal physician about what would be the best option for you, especially since you are already taking sedating medications. ...Read more
I want to stop taking clonidine but i'm scared. My doc says there is no rebound effect with this drug but everything i read says there is! dose.1x2day?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Clonidine and chlorthalidone
- Side effects of clonidine and chlorthalidone
- Dimetapp cold and cough dosage by weight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Neomycin and polymyxin b sulfates and hydrocortisone otic suspension dosage
- Neomycin and polymyxin b sulfates and hydrocortisone otic solution dosage
- What happens if someone takes flecainide and diltiazem hydrochloride?
- Cetirizine hydrochloride and high blood pressure
- Talk to a cardiologist online