Doctor insights on:
Clomid Use In Men
Clomid and men: Clomid use in men, as in women, produces an increase in the gonadotropins lh ; fsh (the hormones which stimulate the gonads). If a man has poor testicular function due to low lh ; fsh (as characterized by low sperm count and/or low testosterone), prolonged daily use of high doses of Clomid (or its twin, tamoxifen) may correct this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of clomid in men
- Can men use clomid?
- What size balls do men women use in water polo?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use duofilm in acne?
- When do men typically stop growing in height
- Inguinal hernia pictures in men
- How long can chlamydia lie dormant in men?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free