Doctor insights on:
Clomid Fertility Drug Good Sex
Take Clomid (clomiphene) befor1year.test result-Prolacting18.99ng/ml,TSH3.24ulU/ml,T41.30ng/dl & husband sperm test normal(6yers try4baby)IUI or IVF suit for me?
6y no baby: I would say after 6y of trying that you should have IVF. IUI can be tried, but less likely to work. You state you have been pregnant before, but if you can't sustain pregnancy pregnancy due to uterine factors, then your only option may be surrogate. See a fertility specialist regarding all these possibilities. ...Read more
Fertility drug is a very non-specific and inexact term. One good definition i like, fertility drugs are used to increase female fertility by stimulating a woman's ovaries to recruit greater number and/or quality of oocytes (eggs) for help conceiving. Drugs like Clomiphene citrate and the gonadotropins are in this group. Some drugs are used for fertility, but are ...Read more
Ovulation Time: Generally speaking around the time you ovulate. That is often about 10 days after taking the clomid (clomiphene). You can check ovulation kits and time sex to the few days after the kit turns positive. A fertility specialist can also help guide you to know whether the pill is working. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ttc no female ferility issues, partner low sperm count. Prescribed clomid (clomiphene). How does that benefit if ovulating every month? Worth taking it?
Which medicine good for pcos femara or clomid (clomiphene)? I already took fenara 2.5mg but dint get pregnant?
Both: Both are good options but the key question is whether or not you ovulated in response to the medication. We usually monitor our patients undergoing ovulation induction therapy so we can see if a nice follicle grows and also keep an eye on the endometrial lining. If you have failed to conceive with 3-4 ovulatory cycles and the sperm and your tubes are normal then a consultation is in order. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can adding hCG shots while taking femara (letrozole) for infertility improve the chances of conceiving?
I have pcos my hubby has low sperm count, is monitered cycle with Clomid (clomiphene) hCG & IUI enough or would injectable meds work better/faster to get pregnant?
How many inseminations per cycle will be given to a women using Clomid (clomiphene) (or injectables) with iui?
One or two per cycle: One to two per cycle - if one insemination (iui) per cycle we schedule it on the day of expected ovulation (egg release), if two we do one IUI the day before ovulation as well. Two IUI is a slightly higher pregnancy rate than one, but not double. Have intercourse 2-3 times a week as well. Your wife should see a rei (infertility specialist) if not pregnant after three cycles of clomid (clomiphene). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Period/ovulate regularly. Tried Clomid (clomiphene) cd5-cd9, ultrasound shows egg is good on cd12.And no discharge during ovulation on cd12-cd18. Am i ovulating?
Ovulation occurs consistently about 14 days before your next cycle.: If you know how many days there are from the first day of the bleeding to the next during your normal cycle just subtract 14 days. This allows you to predict when you should be ovulating. ...Read more
No : It will enhance your feritlity.Get a more detailed answer ›
Day 6 after taking 5 days of clomid (clomiphene), (clomiphene) I got a positive for ovulation day 7 positive.is it possible to ovulate so soon after clomid (clomiphene)? 100mg-1cycle age21
Yes: Yes , that would be about right. Sounds like it's working. Good luck! ...Read more
Took Clomid (clomiphene) 50 mg, 5 gonal injection, pregnyl injection. Did sex in ovulation days . Why i may not be pregnant?
Common: The in general the chance of not being pregnant is much higher than the chance of being pregnant. You may have a 10% chance of being pregnant and a 90% chance of not being pregnant. That is because the treatment does not affect fertilization, take into account egg quality, help the sperm, or deal with the tubes. So the vast majority of women will not get pregnant at any given treatment. ...Read more
Once the corpus: Luteum (maturing egg) starts producing estrogen/progesterone, it feedbacks to the hypothalamus and pituitary gland to inhibit gnrh/lh/fsh production. Clomid (clomiphene) selectively inhibits the estrogen receptor in the hypothalmus which 'tricks' the body to release more fsh, which inturn causes growth of more ovarian follicles, and subsequently rupture of follicles resulting in ovulation to increase fertility. ...Read more
IUI cycle - Femara (letrozole) and Ovidrel Shot. Progesterone 7dpo - 14.2. Is this low? Chances of pregnancy? RE will give supplement Progesterone only if preg
2nd cycle on Clomid (clomiphene) + timed intercourse. Ovulation detected w/ OPKs and blood tests. Can I ask RE for u/s monitored cycles in future to ease my mind?
Yes: Many RE specialists will have you get a mid cycle ultrasound to look at follicle size and number. Obviously that's a more expensive way of doing things and probably doesn't need to be started until you've had 3 or so successful OPKs on the clomid, (clomiphene) but you certainly can request it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When taking clomid fertility drug when is a good time to have sex
- Fertility clomid
- How do fertility drugs like clomid work to help conception?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Clomid fertility tablets
- Pregnancy and fertility and clomid
- Clomid for men fertility
- Clomid fertility calendar
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free