Doctor insights on:
Clomid False Positive Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Took Clomid (clomiphene) 09/17-09/24 and ovulated 09/24-09/26. 10/11 got positive pregnancy test. Could it be false?
Can clomid (clomiphene) cause false positives? Took it days 3-7, ovulated day 15. Did pregnancy test day 21 - negative. Did two today - positive. Am I pregnant?
Took Clomid (clomiphene) last month for the first time ovulation predictor showed positive on the 10th when should i take a pregnancy test last cycle 40 days?
I am taking Clomid, (clomiphene) i am 7 days late and my pregnancy test was négative. I always had a positive ovulation test , it was day 14. What could this mean?
My doctor put me on Clomid (clomiphene) Jan 28 to help me ovulate. Then my pregnancy test was positive Now I'm light bleeding and have mild cramps am I still preg?
I may have ovulated my last pill of Clomid (clomiphene) was on the 7th 150mg when can i take a pregnancy test??? Im on day day 14 cycle?
Accurate: They are just as accurate in medicated cycles as in natural cycles, the sensitivity always depends on the same thing: not taking the test too early. ...Read more
First cycle of clomid- day 12 past ovulation, negative pregnancy test, could I still be pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Menopause false positive pregnancy test
- Early pregnancy test false positive
- Could pregnancy test be false positive
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Reasons for a false positive pregnancy test
- Can there be a false positive pregnancy test?
- Causes false positive pregnancy test
- False positive pregnancy test cancer
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free