Doctor insights on:
Cll Lymphoma Diagnostic Panel
Wbc platelets absolute lymphs all came back high for 3rd time. Dr.says she is gonna continue to do test 1 a month. Why? Whats wrong? CLL or lymphoma?
More info needed: There is not enough info to determine the problem. Why were the blood tests done. Any symptoms or physical examination findings? We're the possinpble causes of the problems discussed with the health care provider? ...Read more
I have chronic lymphoproliferative disorder w/cll vs follicular lymphoma. Is it safe to get a shingles vaccination?
Probably: The degree of immunosuppression the average patient with cll has isn't bad enough to worry about getting disseminated zoster infections from the vaccine, but your physicians know your particular condition and how healthy or sick your immune system is. Ask them, especially your oncologist. ...Read more
What is the norm ranges for lymphocytes? Should I be worried that my lymphocytes have been a little high for over a year with a family history of CLL?
Husband,57 has cll,no treatment yet; been told he has proteinuria, but kidneys ok. Can you tell us why, please? Connected to cll? Thank you.
Protenuria: The loss of protien in the urine ocurrs when the kidneys stop filtering blood correctly. A simplifed explanation is that the filter paper that make up the kidneys becomes more porus, allowing large protien molecules to pass. A typical cause of this is IgA nephropathy, which can be assocaited with lymphomas and CLL. Other common causes such as diabetes would need to be excluded. ...Read more
Been diagnosed with cll stage 0 however going for cat scan and may have enlarged spleen. Wbc 13, 000. If enlarged does that mean chemotherapy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Anachoice rheumatoid arthritis diagnostic panel
- Rheumatoid arthritis diagnostic panel comprehensive
- Primary biliary cirrhosis diagnostic panel comprehensive
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Systemic lupus erythematosus sle comprehensive diagnostic panel
- Vasculitis diagnostic panel
- Systemic lupus erythematosus diagnostic panel drug induced
- Cll prognostic panel comprehensive
- Talk to a hematologist online for free