Doctor insights on:
Yes: your bottom teeth will shiftGet a more detailed answer ›
Retainers or teeth?: If your Invisalign trays or retainers have turned grey, it may be from your retainer cleaning technique. See your Orthodontist. If the teeth are discolored, see your Dentist. There may or not be an OTC solution depending on the cause, but you will have to be seen to be evaluated. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
From this app i learnt that teeth will shift through out the years. If i get one of those clear retainers would that help them from not moving?
They should ....: Retainers are designed to hold teeth in place. Any pressure will move teeth and any looseness will allow movement, thus a well made retainer should be passive. If you have a loose or tight retainer, see your dentist or orthodontist to evaluate it. There is a real danger in trying to wear a "tweaked" retainer. A distorted retainer can lead to an expensive re treatment of the whole case. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Clear plastic retainers
- Clear retainers vs wire retainers
- Metal retainer vs clear retainer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Clear orthodontic retainers
- Wire retainer vs clear retainer
- How to clean clear retainers?
- Best way to clean clear retainers
- Talk to a orthodontist online for free