Doctor insights on:
Yes: your bottom teeth will shiftGet a more detailed answer ›
From this app i learnt that teeth will shift through out the years. If i get one of those clear retainers would that help them from not moving?
Retainers or teeth?: If your Invisalign trays or retainers have turned grey, it may be from your retainer cleaning technique. See your Orthodontist. If the teeth are discolored, see your Dentist. There may or not be an OTC solution depending on the cause, but you will have to be seen to be evaluated. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Of course: If unsafe they would have been banned by the fda. Acrylic has been used in dentistry for over a century. There are an infinitesimally small group of people allergic to acrylic, but less than are allergic to strawberries or chocolate. Don't worry. Chance of allergy less than chance of being struck by lightning. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to clean clear retainers?
- Wire retainer vs clear retainer
- Clear orthodontic retainers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much does a clear retainer cost?
- Best way to clean clear retainers
- Metal retainer vs clear retainer
- Clear retainers vs wire retainers
- Talk to a orthodontist online for free