Doctor insights on:
Clean Your Ears With Hydrogen Peroxide
Ear wax: Products like Murine, Auro & Debrox contain Carbamide Peroxide. They are made to clean ears. Low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide are sometimes used to loosen wax before it's removal. I personally wouldn't recommend that you start pouring chemicals into your ears. The higher the concentration the more chance there is for tissue damage. If you are having ear problems consider seeing an ENT Dr. ...Read more
Ear cleaning: There is no reason to use either product to clean the ears. Mild soap and water is more than enough. You should not be forcing materials into the ear canal other than water. Sometimes hydrogen peroxide might to used to clean if blood was in the ear. Alcohol will irritate the ear. ...Read more
I went to icings to pierce my ears & i think i'm allergic to something that's in the ear care solution, can I use hydrogen peroxide instead?
Hydrogen peroxide: Hydrogen peroxide can damage your healthy tissues too. ...Read more
2-3 minutes: You usually install for two or three minutes before shower. ...Read more
How often can I use hydrogen peroxide to clean my ears. I seem to get a build up of fluid in my ears and then they seem to block up.?
Not a problem, but..: Hydrogen peroxide in the manner you describe should not be a problem. You may want to check with a physician for the cause of the frequent buildup. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide what if it goes down into them?
- Is cleaning your ears with hydrogen peroxide safe?
- Is it safe to clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide?
- Cleaning out your ears with hydrogen peroxide
- Can you use hydrogen peroxide to clean your ears?
- Is it safe to clean ears with hydrogen peroxide?
- Talk to a dermatologist online