Doctor insights on:
Clean Your Ears With Hydrogen Peroxide
Ear wax: Products like Murine, Auro & Debrox contain Carbamide Peroxide. They are made to clean ears. Low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide are sometimes used to loosen wax before it's removal. I personally wouldn't recommend that you start pouring chemicals into your ears. The higher the concentration the more chance there is for tissue damage. If you are having ear problems consider seeing an ENT Dr. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Ear cleaning: There is no reason to use either product to clean the ears. Mild soap and water is more than enough. You should not be forcing materials into the ear canal other than water. Sometimes hydrogen peroxide might to used to clean if blood was in the ear. Alcohol will irritate the ear. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I went to icings to pierce my ears & i think i'm allergic to something that's in the ear care solution, can I use hydrogen peroxide instead?
Used hydrogen peroxide to try to clean ear. Within seconds felt shooting pain from ear down to neck. What could cause this?
Ear pain with H2O2: What was the temp of the peroxide? If it was cold it can cause irritation and shooting pain.Alternatively there my be an infection in the ear with nerve irritation ,or even a perforation of the ear drum. The shooting pain from ear to neck occurs when the ear is irritated and manipulated. F/u w/ doc /urgent care may need antibiotics ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide what if it goes down into them?
- Is cleaning your ears with hydrogen peroxide safe?
- Is it safe to clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide?
- Cleaning out your ears with hydrogen peroxide
- Can you use hydrogen peroxide to clean your ears?
- Is it safe to clean ears with hydrogen peroxide?
- Talk to a dermatologist online