Doctor insights on:
Clarithromycin Can It Be Taken With Tylenol
There are: no interactions between these two medications.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can you take clarithromycin 500mg tablets together, or in the same day (24hrs) as, oxycodone/acetaminophen 10/325s?
OK, but tone it down: You can take 1000mg every 4-6 hours for a limited time, but if your symptoms are persisting despite the dose you took, stop taking anymore and you need to seek medical attention and get evaluated for your issues. Best wishes. ...Read more
Tylenol Toxicity: For average healthy adult, daily dose should not exceed 4 grams. Toxicity can be nausea, vomiting, sweating in first 24 hours, then right upper quadrant or flank pain due to liver or kidney damage, then after few days there will be multiple organ damage, sepsis, cerebral oedema & death. ...Read more
Tylenol : If you are an adult an ingestion of over 7 grams (7000 mg) carries significant risk of toxicity. Please be seen at your nearest emergency room. You need medical assessment now. If you were taking an intentional over-dose then psychiatric evaluation & help is also critical. ...Read more
Stick to Tylenol : Meloxicam is an nsaid. You're not going to want to take any ibuprofen, naproxen, Aspirin with this medicine. The only otc med choice left is acetaminophen. Take care. If you need something stronger, talk with your pcp about something prescription. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can benadryl be taken with tylenol?
- Can b12 be taken with iron?
- Can amoxicillin be mixed with milk or juice so a child will take it easier?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What pain reliever can be taken with prednisone?
- Can an iron supplement be taken along with losartan potassium?
- Can niacin be taken with cialis?
- Can you develop albinism as you age do you have to be born with it?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free