Doctor insights on:
tongue bumps: On the back of your tongue are several larger bumps than normal taste buds. These are entirely normal and are part of your tasting and digestive apparatus. ...Read more
Never: They are your taste buds. If they are inflamed or painful, please see your dentist. Hope this helps. ...Read more
Is enlarged circumvallate papillae contagious? my girlfriend has it and i woke up with it this morning
Wel: I think you're just describing a large papilla er this is not contagious ...Read more
Right side circumvallate papillae is bit larger than left side. It sometimes pain. Is there anything to go for biopsy?
Can Circumvallate Papillae become large for any other reasons than being sick? I am not sick, and I haven't bitten my tounge... I am a smoker.
Smoking can cause it: Smoking can irritate your tongue and cause enlargement of the papillae. Canker sores, acid reflux, ulcerative colitis or other cancers of the mouth may cause enlargement also. It would be good to try to get into a program to help you cut down and quit smoking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Enlarged circumvallate papillae contagious
- Enlarged circumvallate papillae treatment
- Is enlarged circumvallate papillae dangerous?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Enlarged circumvallate papillae and thrush
- Is circumvallate papillae contagious?
- Circumvallate papillae swollen
- Causes of enlarged circumvallate papillae
- Irritated large circumvallate papillae