Doctor insights on:
tongue bumps: On the back of your tongue are several larger bumps than normal taste buds. These are entirely normal and are part of your tasting and digestive apparatus. ...Read more
Right side circumvallate papillae is bit larger than left side. It sometimes pain. Is there anything to go for biopsy?
Is enlarged circumvallate papillae contagious? my girlfriend has it and i woke up with it this morning
Wel: I think you're just describing a large papilla er this is not contagious ...Read more
Never: They are your taste buds. If they are inflamed or painful, please see your dentist. Hope this helps. ...Read more
Can Circumvallate Papillae become large for any other reasons than being sick? I am not sick, and I haven't bitten my tounge... I am a smoker.
Smoking can cause it: Smoking can irritate your tongue and cause enlargement of the papillae. Canker sores, acid reflux, ulcerative colitis or other cancers of the mouth may cause enlargement also. It would be good to try to get into a program to help you cut down and quit smoking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Went to dr for swelling on back of tongue. He said its just my circumvallate papillae are unevenly distributed and bigger on one side. Normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Enlarged circumvallate papillae on tongue
- Circumvallate papillae treatment
- Tongue cancer enlarged circumvallate papillae
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Enlarged circumvallate papillae causes
- Inflamed circumvallate papillae
- Sore circumvallate papillae
- White coating on tongue and enlarged circumvallate papillae
- Circumvallate papillae swollen causes