Doctor insights on:
Circulatory System In Human Beings
The heart is part of the human circulatory system, so does that make the heart an organ system or an organ?
I would like to ask if suspenders can affect circulatory system if you wear them and you work all day. Thank you and happy new year?
Blood: All the cells that compose your body require a continuous supply of oxygen and nutrients and means of removing waste. These functions are performed by blood. Your heart pumps oxygen rich blood to all areas and receive oxygen poor blood in return - simulataneously, your heart separately pumps this oxygen poor blood to your lungs and receives it to pump everywhere else. Blood goes round and round. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It is essential for: Humans can not survive without circulatory system which includes heart and blood vessels. This system provides oxygen carrying blood to all parts of the body. The heart pumps blood and the arteries carry it around and the veins return it back to heart(and lungs for oxygenation). ...Read more
Here is the list: High blood pressure(hypertension) atherosclerosis(hardening of the arteries). This can lead to heart attack(coronary artery occlusion), stroke or peripheral vascular disease(may cause gangrene from poor circulation in the legs). Vascular occlusions can also occur due to blood clots inside the diseased arteries and or inside the veins(venous thrombosis which can lead to pulmonary embolism( lungs). ...Read more
Cardiology: Good question, but probably the wrong forum. To answer this question would take up a full text book. I am happy to hear that your are curious and maybe you can get into a class to learn about physiology and biology and pathology. Maybe you can be on your way to medical school. Keep learning. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Human circulatory system worksheet
- What do the circulatory system and the respiratory system have in common?
- List the functions of the human circulatory system
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where is the digestive system located in the human body
- Does the respiratory system help the human body stay in homeostasis?
- Human circulatory system ppt presentation
- How long is the esophagus in the human digestive system?
- Human circulatory system for kids