Doctor insights on:
Circulatory And Respiratory Systems Work Together
How do the respiratory, circulatory and digestive systems work together to provide the energy needed for your cells to function?
How does exercise keep the respiratory and circulatory systems healthy instead of breaking them down from overuse?
Exercise improves: these systems by making them work more efficiently. In addition, the other organs such as the kidneys, musculo-skeletal and neurologic systems also improve due to the optimizing of their cellular function (better energy production) and in the interaction of the various organ systems. Imagine an athlete exercising regularly. He or she will be better in their sport because of this process ...Read more
Diseases lungs,gut: There are a great number of diseases that can attack these organ systems. This is a very complex question. You need to ask more specific questions. ...Read more
Too many: To go into. This is way too large a subject to be covered in a few short sentences. Sorry. Try to be more specific. ...Read more
Distinctions between circulatory, respiratory & intestinal issues that hav same symptoms? Dizzy/fatigue/vertigo, breathless, chest pain, weight change
Diagnosis: a detailed history with respect to the nature of symptoms, mode of onset, exacerbating or relieving factors, environmental factors etc. will take significant time but would be crucial in attempting to sort out your symptoms, this abbreviated forum limited to 400 characters and does not suffice.please see the local physician or access health Concierge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Endocrine and circulatory system work together
- How would the nervous and circulatory system work together?
- How do the circulatory system and the digestive system work together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do the respiratory system and the digestive system work together?
- How do the digestive respiratory systems work together?
- How do the digestive and respiratory system work together?
- How does the respiratory system and the cardiovascular system work together?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free