Doctor insights on:
HELP! I was wondering if I can take ciprofloxacin (antibiotic) while on accutane? I was pescribed with both
Drugs: you can take both drugs together but avoid sunlight because there is an additive effect to sunlight when both are taken together ...Read more
Is it ok to take ciprofloxacin (antibiotic) with vesicare? I am just getting off rapaflo, and just had a procedure to my bladder done. I am 18 y/old.
Can my wife take 1 year old antibiotics ciprofloxacin ? She needs it maybe to treat an infection? Help please.
Is it safe to take antibiotics ciprofloxacin and trimethoprim together at the same time? Are there any interactions?
It's the antibiotic ciprofloxacin 250mg safe when breastfeeding ? And long this antibiotics stay in my body
Rare complications: At regular doses Ciprofloxacin is considered relatively safe during breast feeding. Rare cases of a colitis in an infant & tooth staining have been recorded. The relative transfer in small (2-6%) and with short term treatment any effect can be minimized. See hall t, "medications and mothers milk" 15 ed.2012. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink peppermint tea with ciprofloxacin antibiotics?
- Ciprofloxacin antibiotic treat prostatitis
- Is ciprofloxacin a normal 1st choice for an antibiotic to treat prostatitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the antibiotic ciprofloxacin used for?
- Can antibiotics be bad?
- How long do antibiotics stay in your system?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online