Doctor insights on:
Usually by mouth: Available in both tablet & liquid form. Occasionally given intravenously for patients who can or should not take anything by mouth. ...Read more
HELP! I was wondering if I can take ciprofloxacin (antibiotic) while on accutane? I was pescribed with both
Drugs: you can take both drugs together but avoid sunlight because there is an additive effect to sunlight when both are taken together ...Read more
Natural probiotics: I believe 'natural' probiotics are better than pills. My personal favorite is yogurt - which these days comes in many brands and formulations like yogurt drinks. If you're not a yogurt fan, there is sour cream, (raw) sauerkraut, kimchi, and kombucha. With cipro, (ciprofloxacin) the major side-effects are nausea, diarrhea, weakness of tendons, and dizziness. If you take yogurt, separate the dose of Cipro (ciprofloxacin) from it. ...Read more
Can Cipro (ciprofloxacin) (Antibiotic) cause side effect of crawling and tingling sensation all over the body?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the antibiotic ciprofloxacin used for?
- Ciprofloxacin 500mg antibiotics
- Ciprofloxacin antibiotic treat prostatitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i drink peppermint tea with ciprofloxacin antibiotics?
- Ciprofloxacin level
- Ciprofloxacin for diarrhea
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online