Doctor insights on:
Chronic Hand Pain In Thyroid Patients
Thyroid function. I have been experiencing pain in hands/feet/elbows worst in feet for a year. Feet get cold where you can feel the cold to touch as opposed to numb. I have not gained weight but do eat less as less of an appetite. My weight is very stable
Normal or not: Nerve diseases (thyroid, b12, alcohol, DIABETES, HIV meds, heavy metals) can certainly do this BUT even slight vessel reactivity (RAYNAUD's) that many smokers and about 1 in 5 young women slightly less men have can cause vessel spasm in cold. ALSO, joint aches can be worse in cold. Never found anything other than warmth (external heat; internal from exercise) to help this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
TSH 4.45 Free T4 1.44. few weeks later TSH 3.8 and Free T4 1.37. pain in hands/feet. Thyroid related?
Not thyroid related: Hi. It looks like your thyroid is very happy with your TSH in the 3's and 4's. Your pain in hands and feet is not thyroid related. There are multiple causes for stocking/glove pain. Talk with your doc. ...Read more
Is it possible to have a heart attack/stroke due to stress from extreme chronic bilateral hand pain?
Trauma carpal tunnel: Arthritis degenerative or rheumatoid peripheral neuropathy and compressive neuropathof hand elbow or neck general answer fora generaL question more details can lead to more specific list how didivit start what makes it worse or better history of trauma?associated non pain symptoms nubness tingling where exactly in the hand do you feel the pain? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tegretol trileptal treatment chronic neck hand pain
- Why are so many chronic pain patients misdiagnosed or under treated?
- Diet for chronic pancreatitis patients
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Patients with chronic urticaria
- Patients with chronic kidney disease
- Patients with chronic cholecystitis
- Patients with chronic sinusitis
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free