Doctor insights on:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome And Tender Lymph Nodes
Just curious i've been having an irritated throat with tender lymph nodes on the right side other than being fatigued lately.
Generalized persistent swelling of lymph nodes throughout neck, head, & under arm. All soft, moveable, & not changing in size. Chronic fatigue. Why?
Needs a full: Thorough exam . Could be an illness or something more serious. Go to doc right away for proper diagnosis and treatment ...Read more
Indefinitely: Unless a medical evaluation and lab work reveal an underlying cause that can be treated and corrected, it usually lasts indefinitely. ...Read more
Some yes, some no: This is a tough question to answer with confidence because the medical community still doesn't fully understand this syndrome. It can have many different causes, some of which are curable and others, not. Depending on the cause, if diagnosed, one can recover from cfs. Regardless, it is a long, slow process that can be measured in months if not years- akin to a marathon, not a a 100 yard sprint. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See details: Often there is no recovery but there can be effective treatments that control the symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chronic fatigue syndrome swollen lymph nodes
- Is swollen lymph nodes a symptom of chronic fatigue syndrome?
- Severe lymph node tenderness
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Non tender lymph nodes
- Tender lymph nodes in armpit
- Tender occipital lymph nodes
- Tender axillary lymph nodes
- Talk to a immunologist online for free