Doctor insights on:
Chronic Cough And Shortness Of Breath
Why would a physician order blood testing in the evaluation of a chronic cough with shortness of breath?
I had the flu about 4 weeks ago, i have an ongoing chronic cough, some flem, shortness of breath, dizziness, sharp pain in both lungs when I lay down,?
Chronic cough with mucus and phlegm sometimes short of breath do have cysts on thyroid what could this be?
Can chronic chest infection exist when one feels that it is present but there is no cough, phlegm, shortness of breath and xrays are negative?
Infection not likely: A person with no shortness of breath, cough, phlegm, or chest x-ray abnormalities should not have any chronic lung infection. If he just inhaled infectious germs, he may get symptoms (of acute infection, not chronic) a few days or weeks later. If a person "feels" there is something unusual in his chest, despite no infection symptoms, he should be evaluated by a primary care doctor or lung doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See a doctor: Would see a doctor asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
My husband is getting over something. My baby and I stayed away. starting Saturday I've had this phlemy cough and shortness of breath. Pneumonia?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of chronic cough congestion and shortness of breath?
- Chronic shortness of breath causes
- Shortness of breath and cough at night
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sudden shortness of breath and coughing
- Shortness of breath and coughing at night
- Persistent cough shortness of breath
- Dry cough and shortness of breath
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free