Doctor insights on:
Chromium Picolinate Thyroid Problems
You can have problems with they thyroid making too much or too little thyroid hormone. You can also have problems with it being too large (goiter) of having nodules or cysts in it. There are also occasional thyroid cancers. Most thyroid problems can be easily diagnosed and treated ...Read more
Autism: Not likely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: It is unlikely to have any striking benefits on your overall health, but it seems to be quite safe. ...Read more
Picolinate: No, it can cause genetic defects and is not recommended ...Read more
Could taking chromium picolinate and B12 together in the early morning or in the afternoon make a difference?
Mineral dosing: no timing is not as important as regular supplementation over time ...Read more
Is Chromium Picolinate safe, effective and advised for someone that is pre-diabetic along with proper diet and exercise?
Not well studied: Chromium Picolinate use during pregnancy is not well studied. It is most likely safe if not taken in high doses. High doses can cause liver or kidney damage or certain blood disorders in mom. I would recommend against taking it unless your Ob recommends using it and at what dose. Best wishes! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chromium picolinate and thyroid
- Does chromium picolinate help under active thyroid?
- Chromium picolinate vitamin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chromium picolinate and pcos
- Chromium picolinate dosis
- Chromium picolinate versus chromium polynicotinate
- Chromium picolinate chelated
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free