Doctor insights on:
Chromium Picolinate Thyroid Problems
Has risks: Various good effects , like reducing cholesterol, b.P, weight loss , Insulin control etc are claimed by people who sell it, how ever govt agencies of uk & usa has warning it is carcinogenic, nephrotoxic ( kidney failure ) etc so daily use is not advised you want to take a chance is up to you, consult your doctor. ...Read more
You can have problems with they thyroid making too much or too little thyroid hormone. You can also have problems with it being too large (goiter) of having nodules or cysts in it. There are also occasional thyroid cancers. Most thyroid problems can be easily diagnosed and treated ...Read more
Picolinate: No, it can cause genetic defects and is not recommended ...Read more
Could taking chromium picolinate and B12 together in the early morning or in the afternoon make a difference?
Mineral dosing: no timing is not as important as regular supplementation over time ...Read more
Yes: It is unlikely to have any striking benefits on your overall health, but it seems to be quite safe. ...Read more
Autism: Not likely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is Chromium Picolinate safe, effective and advised for someone that is pre-diabetic along with proper diet and exercise?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does chromium picolinate help under active thyroid?
- Chromium picolinate and thyroid
- Can thyroid problems cause dizziness and lightheaded feelings?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thyroid problem and strong urine smell
- Best protein shakes for people with thyroid problems
- Are chia seeds good for thyroid problems?
- Can thyroid cause dizziness and balance problems?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free