Doctor insights on:
Chromium Picolinate Autism
Autism: Not likely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Autism is a brain development disorder. It shows up in the first 3 years of life and affects communication and social interaction. Check out these 2 websites--autism society of america and autism speaks . Both are good informative websites . I have many autistic patients who do well. Be informed and seek an evaluation ...Read more
Has risks: Various good effects , like reducing cholesterol, b.P, weight loss , Insulin control etc are claimed by people who sell it, how ever govt agencies of uk & usa has warning it is carcinogenic, nephrotoxic ( kidney failure ) etc so daily use is not advised you want to take a chance is up to you, consult your doctor. ...Read more
Picolinate: No, it can cause genetic defects and is not recommended ...Read more
Could taking chromium picolinate and B12 together in the early morning or in the afternoon make a difference?
Mineral dosing: no timing is not as important as regular supplementation over time ...Read more
Yes: It is unlikely to have any striking benefits on your overall health, but it seems to be quite safe. ...Read more
Is Chromium Picolinate safe, effective and advised for someone that is pre-diabetic along with proper diet and exercise?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chromium picolinate dr oz
- Does chromium picolinate help under active thyroid?
- Chromium picolinate acne
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the side effects of taking too much chromium picolinate?
- Chromium picolinate stomach bloating
- Chromium picolinate overdose symptoms
- How much chromium picolinate for weight loss?
- Talk to a pediatrician online