Doctor insights on:
Chorionic Gonadotropin Assay
Immunoassay: A technique known as the immunoassay, first developed by Berson and Yalow in the late '50's and early '60's, and for which they won the Nobel prize in 1977, uses hCG-specific antibodies to quantifiably identify the hCG, then a secondary antibody with a quantifiable marker (color, radioactivity, etc) to identify the hCG/hCG antibody complexes. It remains a very important means of testing in endocri ...Read more
HCG: Hcg, human chorionic gonadotropin, is produced by men and women. It is always present, all be it in small amounts. It is thought to be responsible for stimulating the gonads(testicles/ovaries) to increase production of certain hormones and is involved in the formation of the placenta. Urine HCG tests only tell you if its present but a blood test is required to give you it's concentration in blood. ...Read more
Can someone tell me how long will the serum human chorionic gonadotropin dramatically increase after sex?
does taking fertigyn(chorionic-gonadotropin)5000iu injection in early pregnancy increses hCG in body and t line is dark due to it in pregnant tst?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chorionic gonadotropin test levels
- Chorionic gonadotropin 5000 iu
- Gonadotropin chorionic hcg quantitative
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chorionic gonadotropin injection 5000 iu
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (hcg) serum
- Hcg human chorionic gonadotropin diet
- Human chorionic gonadotropin hcg levels
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free