Doctor insights on:
Cholelithiasis Alcohol Intake During Pregnancy
I found out about pregnancy at 3 weeks and 3 days (counting from a conception day). I might have been drinking alcohol (usually I drink up to 2 glasses of wine per night at maximum). Of course, I stopped any alcohol intake as soon as I found out about pr
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Symptoms/ultrasound: Gallstones and diseased gallbladder are not uncommon during pregnancy. The goal is to stay well hydrated and avoid gallbladder attacks during your pregnancy. After the delivery, then proceed to laprascopic removal of your gallbladder. If your gallbladder does advance, it can be removed during pregnancy. The risk is a bit higher. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is a small cup of coffee (75 mg of caffeine) okay during pregnancy? if that is the extent of my daily intake?
My water intake during pregnancy is usually very good, 8+ 8 oz a day. I fell short a little bit yesterday and today. Will that affect my baby?
You are fine: If your intake fell to a point where it would affect the baby, you would have massive symptoms yourself such as light-headedness, thirst, dry mouth, etc. The system will steal stuff away from your body to give it to the baby first, so if you are low on something, you will deprive your body before the baby. Thanks for doing such a great and inexpensive thing for your baby - drinking water!!! ...Read more
Is amoxicillin 875 intake safe during 1st trimester of pregnancy due to ohss condition? Please let me know if there is any risk involved?
Please advise select-ob+dha tablets intake during prenatal ., i don't see any good info regarding this tablet. Is it safe during 10 weeks of pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is alcohol intake during pregnancy a symptom of gestational hypertension?
- Is alcohol intake during pregnancy a symptom of placental abruption?
- Is alcohol intake during pregnancy a symptom of fetal alcohol syndrome?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blighted ovum alcohol intake during pregnancy
- Does alcohol intake during pregnancy cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Does alcohol intake during pregnancy cause blighted ovum?
- Caffeine intake during pregnancy
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free