Doctor insights on:
Cholelithiasis Alcohol Intake During Pregnancy
I found out about pregnancy at 3 weeks and 3 days (counting from a conception day). I might have been drinking alcohol (usually I drink up to 2 glasses of wine per night at maximum). Of course, I stopped any alcohol intake as soon as I found out about pr
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Symptoms/ultrasound: Gallstones and diseased gallbladder are not uncommon during pregnancy. The goal is to stay well hydrated and avoid gallbladder attacks during your pregnancy. After the delivery, then proceed to laprascopic removal of your gallbladder. If your gallbladder does advance, it can be removed during pregnancy. The risk is a bit higher. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is a small cup of coffee (75 mg of caffeine) okay during pregnancy? if that is the extent of my daily intake?
My water intake during pregnancy is usually very good, 8+ 8 oz a day. I fell short a little bit yesterday and today. Will that affect my baby?
You are fine: If your intake fell to a point where it would affect the baby, you would have massive symptoms yourself such as light-headedness, thirst, dry mouth, etc. The system will steal stuff away from your body to give it to the baby first, so if you are low on something, you will deprive your body before the baby. Thanks for doing such a great and inexpensive thing for your baby - drinking water!!! ...Read more
Please advise select-ob+dha tablets intake during prenatal ., i don't see any good info regarding this tablet. Is it safe during 10 weeks of pregnancy?
Is amoxicillin 875 intake safe during 1st trimester of pregnancy due to ohss condition? Please let me know if there is any risk involved?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does alcohol intake during pregnancy cause blighted ovum?
- Blighted ovum alcohol intake during pregnancy
- Fetal alcohol syndrome alcohol intake during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is alcohol intake during pregnancy a symptom of fetal alcohol syndrome?
- Is alcohol intake during pregnancy a symptom of placental abruption?
- Is alcohol intake during pregnancy a symptom of gestational hypertension?
- Rubbing alcohol safe during pregnancy
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free