Doctor insights on:
Chlorine Kill Pathogens Cause Candidiasis
Sperm: No, you can't get pregnant from a swimming pool. Sperm ejaculated outside the human body likely only survive a few minutes. Ejaculate or seminal fluid dries out very quickly when outside the human body, once it is dried the sperm die almost immediately. Dissipated into pool water, a similar outcome would occur. ...Read more
Ebola Virus: No - chlorinated water will not kill Ebola. ...Read more
Sperm in: chlorinated water won't live long at all. Don't worry, if someone ejaculates in a swimming pool - the sperm won't swim over to a female and impregnate her. However, if you are engaging in sexual intercourse while in a swimming pool - don't expect the chlorine to prevent pregnancy. ...Read more
I got tap water up my nose. Can Naegleria Fowleri survive in tap water? Or would the chlorine kill it?
Does chlorine in tap water kill Naegleria Fowleri? I get water up my nose when showering. I heard you can get PAM from tap water.
You heard wrong: Chlorine kills Naegleria, but even unchlorinated tap water probably never transmits it. All cases are acquired in warm water outdoors, typically in stagnant lakes or pools, mostly in the southern US. Usually there are under 10 cases each year in the entire country. This is an extraordinarily rare infection that you shouldn't worry about if you don't swim in such places. ...Read more
I'm wondering if i fingered a girl in a hot tub & she had an STD will the water or chlorine kill the std?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of pathogen causes the common cold?
- What type of pathogen causes chicken pox?
- What type of pathogen causes measles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does steroid inhaler cause candidiasis?
- Benzethonium chloride safe kill chronic breath caused tonsil stones
- What pathogen causes swine flu?
- What to do with body odor problems what kills the odor causing bacteria?
- Talk to a dermatologist online