Doctor insights on:
Chlorinated Hydrocarbons Side Effects
Is it safe (healthy) to drink chlorinated water? Pls explain what r the side effects of drinking chlorinated water..
Describe symptoms: Please tell us what actually bothers you. The chlorine in pools acts as irritants and not allergens but there is no way to answer your question without knowing what actually ails you. ...Read more
After six months: Please do not over chlorinate a pool if yours. Public pools by necessity are highly chlorinated. Some people get a rash by being exposed to this cleaner. Don't over do it, and make sure the child is slathered with water-proof ( actually, will last longer in water, only) spf 30 sunscreen a hat helps chidren from the light reflected from water. ...Read more
Probably OK: Most medications are safe for many years after the expiration date. I would not worry about it. ...Read more
Is it okay to swim in a chlorinated pool the day that you get several second degree burns, some open and some not?
Swim with burns? : Best not to. Keep skin clean (brief warm soapy water once daily) and moist (light ointment or moisturizer) for 3-5 days. Cover with non stick bandage if need be. If not healed by then, or if any questions about the depth of the burn, see your physician. Use sunblock! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No health risk: Health risk should be minimal unless the water is heavily chlorinated. Distiller water is usually recommended for devices to prolong equipment life and functioning. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fluorinated hydrocarbon poisoning
- The difference between a hydrocarbon a carbohydrate
- Accidental hydrocarbon inhalation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Harm to baby chlorinated pool while pregnant
- Is it okay to swim in a chlorinated pool if you have blepharitis?
- Side effects
- Does chlorinated pool while pregnant cause harm to baby?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free