Doctor insights on:
Yes: Absolutely safe and a good idea.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Can not hurt and might help.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have been using chlorhexidine oral rinse for gum disease everyday for months. I was wondering is this rinse safe to use long term?
Chlorhexidine oral rinse Rx prescribed to use 2x's a day following two implants. Do I use it for 2 wks. when my first follow-up is? No post-op sheet.
No: Chlorhexidine is a commonly used surgical cleansing agent as well as an oral mouthwash in a diluted form. It will not leave visible marks or scars on your lips, but can result in some staining of the teeth in some patients, which can be removed by your dentist or dental hygienist. Why are you using it on your lips? ...Read more
Cyteal vaginal antiseptic for external use composed of chlorhexidine and hexamidine,is it safe during pregnancy?
Caution: I would suggest avoiding any vaginal antiseptics unless prescribed by your physician. ??Why are you using these products? ...Read more
Dental: The chlorhexidine oral rinse that I'm told to use after my gum graft caused a brownish film on my teeth. Brushing does not take it off. Now?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the use of medofed?
- Can 5 year old use visine?
- Can i use duofilm in acne?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is epaderm use for?
- Sodium sulfacetamide uses
- Can use inhaler with musinex?
- How to use fresh turmeric root instead of dried?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free