Doctor insights on:
Abnormal curvature of the spine is a symptom in which a person's spine has sideways curvature (either to the left or to the right), or has too little or too much curvature in the front-back direction. Normal front-back spine curvatures exist in the neck, the chest, the lower back, ...Read more
Structural problem: Most scoliosis problems that I have seen originate from three load bearing areas. The TMJ can cause postural avoidance of pain/airway going down the body, the hips both ascending/descending issues, and feet problems ascending up the body. Everything is connected. You could have a single problem or several overlapping. You may need to see several specialist to get diagnosis and treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Could a chiropractor or osteopath treat scoliosis, and which would be more effective? Would either be covered by insurance?
Either: However Osteopathic physicians (DO) have an unlimited license in which they can provide additional care, the same as an MD alongside their manipulation options. Most treatments are covered by insurance to an extent, some insurances cover treatments fully, others only cover part or the treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a chiropractor permanently fix scoliosis or lumbago in the back?
- Chiropractor vs orthopedic for scoliosis
- Physical therapy or chiropractor for scoliosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have scoliosis what is the best mattress for me
- Can scoliosis cause sciatica?
- Levo convex scoliosis
- Levoconvex lumbar scoliosis
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free