Doctor insights on:
Structural problem: Most scoliosis problems that I have seen originate from three load bearing areas. The TMJ can cause postural avoidance of pain/airway going down the body, the hips both ascending/descending issues, and feet problems ascending up the body. Everything is connected. You could have a single problem or several overlapping. You may need to see several specialist to get diagnosis and treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Could a chiropractor or osteopath treat scoliosis, and which would be more effective? Would either be covered by insurance?
Either: However Osteopathic physicians (DO) have an unlimited license in which they can provide additional care, the same as an MD alongside their manipulation options. Most treatments are covered by insurance to an extent, some insurances cover treatments fully, others only cover part or the treatment. ...Read more
A chiropractor diagnosed me with scoliosis which was obvious in X-ray. He prescribed adjustment and acupuncture 3 times/week for 1 mo. Is this right?
My husbands chiropractor says he has scoliosis and uneven hip bones. Now, my husband has severe adominal pain. what type of doctor do we look for?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Physical therapy or chiropractor for scoliosis
- Chiropractor vs orthopedic for scoliosis
- Can a chiropractor permanently fix scoliosis or lumbago in the back?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chiropractor ri
- Osteopaths and chiropractors
- Scoliosis to the right
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free