Doctor insights on:
Induce labor? No.: No, chiropractors do not induce labor. Chiropractors are not allowed to prescribe, dispense, or administer medications as this falls outside of their primary training. It is possible that some claim to have special "chiropractic techniques" for inducing labor without drugs, but more likely they just do helpful massage, plus movements and positioning of a woman's back, hips, and legs. ...Read moreChat with a doctor now ›
Massage: Chiropractors provide a deep massage, which is occasionally satisfying but is not curative. It can sometimes be dangerous especially with the neck. They are not interested in cure and cannot diagnose since their disease understanding is based on a long since disproven theory. ...Read moreChat with a doctor now ›
Some for some issues: Research suggests that chiropractic treatment is safe and effective for back and neck pain and migraine headaches. Just as not all medical doctors are the same, i find some chiropractors give much higher quality care than others. I prefer chiropractors who use more gentle styles like direct non-force, network and activator techniques. I am wary of those who advise long-term treatment. ...Read moreChat with a doctor now ›
No limits: Most chiropractors have been taught that deep manipulation of the back can treat anything. They actually are operating with an outmoded, discredited theory and so as long as you understand they offer only a deep massage and no diagnosis or cure for anything, then that is what to expect. Always see your regular doctor first. ...Read moreChat with a doctor now ›
Questionable: My experience with chiropractic xrys in children is that they almost always tell the parents that there is a problem. When I have had these xrys reviewed by a certified pediatric radiologist, I have found 100% of the time that the "abnormal" xrys are in fact totally normal. Hmmmm..... ...Read moreChat with a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if i should see a massage therapist or a chiropractor?
- Can a chiropractor help with tailbone pain?
- Chiropractor vs orthopedic
- Can a chiropractor help with bad posture?
- What is the difference between a massage therapist and a chiropractor?
- Chiropractor dislocated shoulder touch
- Chiropractor after c-section
- How long after having a hysterectomy can i see a chiropractor?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free