Doctor insights on:
Child With Club Foot At Risk For Other Birth Defects
I am 35male and was never treated for club foot as a child.. What should I do now? I never knew what was wrong with me until now!
I have a foster child as of 7/18/2015, He was starved nearly to death weighing in at 19 lbs on that date. His DOB is 11/11/2009. (6 yrs old in november). He was exposed to an array of drugs. He had a club foot repair as an infant with casting, he has had
If a woman w/ PCOS gets pregnant, does her child have a higher risk of birth defects, and if so, how much higher? Any studies? Thank you in advance!
Become informed: The common responses to a birth defect runs the list of shock, disbelief, anger, depression and, over time a resolution & reorganization of your life & thinking. It is often helpful to learn as much about the defect/s, thoughts on origin, possibility of recurrrance, genetic contribution, etc. Meeting other parents who have been thru the same process may help, though i find most won't try for years. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you have 2 healthy children, does that lower your chances of having a child with Down syndrome or other birth defect?
Rolling the dice: A woman can give birth to a ds infant at any age. The frequency varies with age @ 1/1500 from 15-29, 1/100 @40-45 and 1/50 over 45.There are some non specific screening tests available early in pregnancy to see if it is more likely, but examination of fetal cells for a chromosome count is the most accurate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the long term effect on lifestyle for someone with a club foot?
- Is my boyfriend at risk for catching hpv after oral sex with me if i have it?
- Is my child at risk if i am positive for rubella igg and igm tests are positive?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are patients with end stage renal disease at risk for hyperkalemia?
- Are people with diabetes at more risk for complications with tapeworms?
- Am i at higher risk for injury in hockey with a low body fat percentage?
- Does having migraine with aura put me at higher risk for stroke i am 39?
- Talk to a pediatrician online