Doctor insights on:
Child Took Thyroid Pills By Accident
Talk with Doc: These are common issues that most primary care providers deal with on a regular basis.A diet change and or iron supplement are usually the first step for the iron deficiency, the pcp can usually arrange for you to see a pediatric endocrinologist after some confirmatory testing on the thyroid issue. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See a REI specialist: 3 years is longer than average trying to conceive at 25. If your thyroid problem is treated it's not an issue. You should see a fertility specialist (reproductive endocrinology and infertility or rei) to help you to get pregnant. We check you for ovulation issues like pcos, other hormonal problems, low egg supply, blocked tubes, problems inside your uterus or sperm problems for your husband. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Thyroid & pregnancy: The impact of thyroid disease on a pregnancy depends on many factors. Pre-existing thyroid disease can change during pregnancy and undiagnosed/untreated thyroid disease during pregnancy can cause problems for both mother and baby. Thyroid disease should not affect birthing process, but can cause developmental problems in a fetus, if untreated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What will happen if i took an expired store brand allergy pill?
- Dry throat and mouth caused by thyroid problems
- What would happen if you took fertility pills after you had your tubes tied?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an itchy scalp be caused by a thyroid problem?
- What happens if i accidently take 2 doses of my thyroid medicine?
- What should i do if my child accidently drinks dish soap?
- Rough patch of skin on neck by thyroid area
- Talk to a pediatrician online