Doctor insights on:
Child Has Sneaky Behavior
Belief system: We do everything for infants when they cry.This sets up a belief system that we are their servant & only exist to please them.When they begin walking we begin to ignore them, since they can get around & play.They don't like it.Acting out is an amplification of crying behavior.They do it to get noticed & get their way.Parents may find it cute & send a smile their way while saying no-this confuses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Aggressive: This depends on if there is any other symptoms and your child is developmentally up to par with other kids his age. You need to check with your pediatrician who normally while doing well checks goes into more details about gross motor, fine motor, speech and language skills together with social skills ...Read more
CHARGE syndrome: You have to go to the major University Medical Center and find the geneticist and the Developmentalist who will be able to put you in touch with whatever resources exist where you live. Use the Internet too. ...Read more
Want to try a book?: This e-book on kindle could help right away. It's only $5.95 and you could read it in less than two hours and be able to help your child behave better right away. It's called: "parenting the kids according to a child psychiatrist." good luck and best wishes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depression: This is a serious question and you should seek medical help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should a child go swimming when he has a chest cold
- My child has a red hot itchy rash all over body
- What does it mean when i child has mucous in poop?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My child has red bumps on his stomach
- How can i help my child who has a low white blood cell count?
- Can my child get the flu vaccine if she has a runny nose?
- Child has eyebrow raising blinking eye twitch
- Talk to a pediatrician online