Doctor insights on:
Child Has Missing Testicle The Other One Is Swollen
The testicles are the two oval male gonads, or reproductive glands, located in the scrotum. The seminiferous tubules of the testis are the site of spermatogenesis and its leydig cells secrete testosterone. The term testicles is synonymous with testes or gonads. The singular form is ...Read more
See ur dr: This should always be checked out especially if it red and seems to hurt immediately. How ever the most like ly cause if it is not hurting or red is a hydrocele. It is seen quite frequently a collection of fluid around testicle it is benign might grow a little before it goes away usually gone by 1 yo or sooner. Nothing to worry about. ...Read more
One testicle of my 3 weeksyoung baby got swollen and bigger then return back to same size as the other after 2 days. What caused it and is it normal?
Patent processus: Could have been an infection (unlikely), vs transient torsion vs communicating hydroceole. Likely favors the latter. May need surgical intervention if recurs. Your baby should be evaluated by a pediatric Urologist. ...Read more
Testicle : Teticular swelling. See your physician if it's painful and tender to touch. ...Read more
My boyfriend noticed one testicle was swollen this morning and is tender and slightly painful to the touch. Yesterday and today he drove a lot. ?
See dr.: Causs of testicular pain include infection, trauma, and torsion. Infection is epididimoorchitis and usually treated wtih antibiotics. Trauma is usually treated by support and sometimes warm and cold compresses. Torsion is where testicle gets twisted and can lose its blood supply. This is serious because can lose testicle with subsequent necrosis. ...Read more
Slight pain in right testicle only when touched tingly feeling swollen one hangs lower then the other. Hydrocele, torsion or something else?
It is normal: For one testicle to be lower than the other one. If you have significant swelling or pain in the testicle you need to see your doctor for an evaluation. Everything is probably normal, but there is no way to tell without an exam. ...Read more
Hi, my friend had an appendectomy on wednesday morning. He now has a swollen and purple testicle on one side, what could this mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when one of your testicles is much larger than the other?
- If one testicle is bigger than the other
- Should i be concerned if one of my testicles is much larger than the other
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for only one testicle to descend but not the other?
- What is the matter with my feet one has no arch but the other does?
- My child has arachnoiditis what is the best way to explain it to the other kids
- My child has brucellosis what is the best way to explain it to the other kids
- Talk to a pediatrician online